Train from Manhattan:
Trains leave Penn Station hourly on weekdays and weekends
(more often during weekday peak eastbound times).
Trains usually leave Penn about 10-12 minutes past the hour,
and arrive about 20 minutes before the hour - Check online!
Take the Ronkonkoma Line of the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR),
to the last stop - Ronkonkoma (about 1 hour 20 minutes)
You can check schedules at http://lirr42.mta.info/
(destination Ronkonkoma Station)
IF YOU TAKE A TAXI: Recommended
- Do not go to the main airport terminal!
- Tell The Driver - You need the Liberty Jet
Building - 1965 Smithtown Ave.
- Follow directions above to find our office,
ring the bell, and we will come down and welcome you in!!!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WALK:
(about 20-25 minutes).
- There is a nice grassy walkway, but it is
along a very busy road and not always perfectly cut.
- After exiting the train,
look for the HUGE parking lot on the south side of the train
- Walk diagonally to the right across the HUGE
parking lot - you will come to Smithtown Ave.
- You will see the airport ahead to the left,
(Do not cross Smithtown Ave).
- Eventually, you will come to the Liberty Jet
Building on your left
- Follow directions above to find our office
and get buzzed in, and find our office.